Do you know how to teach yoga and speak Spanish?
Are you curious about teaching yoga in Spanish, but not sure how to combine the two skills?
Come and join Evelyn Rodriguez & Sylvia Gonzalez on a Saturday afternoon. Brush up on your speaking skills and yoga teaching skills with fellow peers in the Chicagoland area!
By the end of the workshop, students will:
- Have practiced teaching amongst peers and exchange on-the-spot feedback.
- Feel confident teaching basic yoga exercises including physical poses, meditation and breathing.
- Receive their very own copy of “Spanish For Yoga Teachers” including a digital PDF that can be accessed from any mobile device so they can study on-the-go!
- Explore cultural comprehension to better understand Latinos and the Spanish speaking community
- Basic conversational Spanish
- Experience in the health, fitness, or teaching industries
- It is recommended but not required that students are trained to teach yoga.